Thursday Assorted Links
- Scientist's discover the furthest galaxy to date. (Image below)
- Essays so good, they eventually became books. Save time by reading the essays, get nuance by reading the books.
- Why George Orwell hates the way you (and most likely a lot of people, specifically academics and people who use big words to sound smart) write.
- A bit of tension at the Vatican.
A bit of tension at the Vatican.— Whitey McWhiteyface (@OldWelshGit33) April 6, 2022
If the Bishop moves forward, the Queen can take him. pic.twitter.com/fOsW7cAWkI
- An essay on Countersignaling being so rich you are allowed to act poor.
Learn five new things in five minutes or less.
Get my weekly email that shares an anthology of ideas and stories from history, science, philosophy, and more. Read previous editions here.